Sunday, April 20, 2008

Balmer


Picture from flickr user Spike55151 under a creative commons license.

This family needs a vacation, but it ain't in the cards so we did the next best thing and took a road trip up to the Charm City. I have no idea how Baltimore got its nickname, but it is safe to say that we did have a charming time. First stop was brunch at a cool diner. Next up was browsing the many used furniture stores and hipster boutiques of Hampden. The high point for me was visiting Atomic Books, a place I had heard a lot about and which lived up to expectations. On the way out of town we picked up a pie from some kind of punk rock pie shop, which was excellent. All of this was only an hour away!

We forgot the camera, but trust me - Eli was very cute the entire time. So there you go, our first family road trip. Eli turns six months old a week from today, so hopefully I'll get around to taking some more pictures of him soon.

No comments: