Friday, January 16, 2009

and it was called yellow...

According to Eli's teachers, the other day he held up a block and said yellow and the block was actually yellow. They are focusing on the color yellow this week in his room and it must be sinking in. He's a genius! Of course he will not name anything by color on demand so I haven't witnessed this color-naming genius for myself as of yet.

This can now be added to the list of things that Eli says. This list includes:
"Sit down" - which he yells while standing in his high chair when we forget to clip him in and when standing in the tub
"Mah Peas" - which means more please, he's a very polite little boy
"All Done" - followed by either eating more food or holding up his hands in the air
"Hi" - usually "Hi ADah"
"Ba-Bye" - with a wave and usually a hug
"ADaH" - which means Dad
"Mmmmammmma" - which means Mom or feed me or hold me or I'm not happy

No comments: