Saturday, June 5, 2010

DIY

I've been experimenting with making clothes for Eli and myself since I received a sewing machine for Christmas. It's actually really hard to find cool patterns for boys clothes but I've managed to find at least one inspirational blog. Here's my first attempt that came up a little short (notice the exposed belly).Daddy says my next attempt makes Eli look like a mime but I like it. Of course, white cuffs and little boys don't really go very well together.My most recent attempt turned out the best but has only been worn three times since it's now a million degrees here everyday. This one I made myself with no blog assistance.These were all made out of old t-shirts that we were going to donate to Goodwill. Yes, the last won is from one of the best (if not the best) concerts that we've ever attended.

No comments: