Tuesday, September 16, 2008

millions of peaches, peaches for me

Peaches are in season and we've been making good use of them all this week. First, we had grilled peaches with bourbon whipped cream, then I made a peach sauce to pour over ice cream and last night we had little peach cobblers.















2 of the 3 recipes came from this awesome website that I'm quickly becoming obsessed with. It's full of all kinds of interesting recipes, gadgets, and food related tidbits.

Speaking of websites that I've become obsessed with...I just recently found out about Kaboodle. It's like an amazon wishlist but you can use the whole internet. Now every time I read a magazine that mentions a really great toy for kids I can add it to my list for Eli (and now I can throw the magazines away). I have also been using it to keep track of my favorite things on Etsy (yet another site I love). I'm more than a little jealous of the crafty people who sell their stuff on this site.

No comments: