Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tummy Trouble

I'll worn you now that this post involves talk about poop...Eli has been home for the last few days with some serious poopy problems and a very red bottom. The days has consisted of oatmeal baths, diaper-less roaming around the upstairs of the house, lots of A+D, and more than a few poop explosions. Throughout all of this Eli has remained his usual cheerful self. He loves the extra bath time and really enjoys being sans diaper. I, on the other hand, will be very happy when this little stomach bug passes.

Since we've been home Eli has started walking! I haven't been able to get any video because it's mostly when he's diaper-less. Next time he's dressed I'll try and get some video of the amazing walking baby.

1 comment:

michinmich said...

Poor Eli and poor Jonathan and Renee. Wish I could help!