Friday, October 24, 2008

Thanks

As Eli's 1st birthday quickly approaches I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to a few people...Thank you to all of our friends and family who have sent such thoughtful gifts over the last 12 months. Eli has enjoyed his new clothes, books, and toys very much. He has especially enjoyed the boxes that they came in. Thank you to everyone who has come to visit us, especially the Grammas who really saved the day right after Eli was born and we didn't know what we were doing. Thanks to our friends Jaime & Helena who have done so much for us - cooking dinner, playing with Eli, babysitting, and much more. Most importantly I want to thank my hubby for putting up with all of my post-baby mood swings, momnesia, and general craziness! This first year hasn't always been easy but having such a wonderful support system has made a huge difference.

oops... I can't believe I forgot to thank my sister, Anne, for always being there to offer advice or listen to me vent. Thanks for being such a great sister.

1 comment:

Jodasm said...

You're welcome! Thanks for not being crazy anymore.