Sunday, October 12, 2008

Threads

As a rule, I'm pretty frugal when it comes to buying Eli's clothes. I'm always on the lookout for a good deal or a great sale. I also prefer to dress him in simple clothes - solid and striped shirts with plain bottoms. When he was a little baby there were a lot more animals in the mix but not too much anymore. I've found that the Carter's stuff holds up well and stays soft wash after wash. Old Navy and H&M also have nice simple clothes that don't hurt the pocket book. That being said, every time I dress Eli in one of the very cute, very hip (more costly) presents our friends and family have bought I just can't help but take a few pix. He just looks so damn cute. My baby the "Hipster". I can see how people spend so much on baby clothes. It's really fun to pick out the perfect little outfit.

No comments: